Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Metal Thread

Go down

The Metal Thread Empty The Metal Thread

Post by Anarcho-Edge Wed May 02, 2012 1:43 pm

I thought it would be cool to have a thread about metal news.So here's some headlines I found

French band Eryn Non Dae has announced that they are done the mixing of their follow-up to "Hydra Lernaia".The album is yet to be named

Helloween has released an in-studio video of the band recording their new LP on Facebook

Ozzy Osbourne,Tony Iommi,and Geezer Butler are joining up,and performing at the 02 Academy in Birmingham England on May 19th.This is the first Black Sabbath show in Birmingham in 13 years

Born Villian,the new Marylin Manson album,is now streaming in its entirety on Aol Music

That is all,I'm sorry if it's a bit rough,but I tried

Anarcho-Edge
Anarcho-Edge

Tendency : Irish nationalism

Back to top Go down

The Metal Thread Empty Re: The Metal Thread

Post by Anarcho-Edge Mon May 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Shadows Fall is streaming Divide and Conquer the second track from the new album Fire From the Sky online,which is coming out on May 15th from Razor & Tie.Here is the track list for Fire From the Sky

Whitechapel has released in-studio footage of the creation of the band's new self-titled album on the Metalblade records website.The album is coming out June 19th
Anarcho-Edge
Anarcho-Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Anarcho-Edge Fri May 18, 2012 9:13 am

Lizzy Hale of Halestorm had an interview with RockConfidential.com talking about the new album The Strange Cae Of...When asked about inspiration Hale replied,"It went in a few different stages. "When we first started recording, we were fresh off the road and the amplifiers were still ringing in our ears. We wanted to write something hard and fast and with a lot of energy. One of the first songs we wrote was the first single, "Love Bites (So Do I)". That was directly inspired by our time on the road and our covers EP. We experimented with tempos we'd never experimented with before. One was SKID ROW's "Slave To The Grind" and the other was GUNS N' ROSES' "Out Ta Get Me". We never thought we could pull off tempos like that, and now that we had covered those songs, we decided we needed a song of our own. A lot of the songs after that were inspired by people we met on the road and the energy we feel live...Halfway through, when all the aggressions had settled, we started writing more intimate songs...The album is kind of like two different sides of myself and that ended up inspiring the song "Mz. Hyde"."

Upon the news that Bill Ward will not play the upcoming Black Sabbath dates,the band has said that,"We have been working hard at rehearsals making excellent progress after Tony's treatments and we have engaged a substitute drummer for the forthcoming shows."
Anarcho-Edge
Anarcho-Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down