Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality

3 posters

Go down

New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality Empty New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality

Post by Celtiberian Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Russia Today released a fine report on the stark differences between the extravagant lifestyle currently enjoyed by the bourgeoisie and, what Michael Harrington called, "the other America." The ignorant statements made by the bourgeois individuals interviewed are sure to make your blood boil, as it did mine.

Celtiberian
Celtiberian

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality Empty Re: New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality

Post by TheocWulf Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 am

RT is about the only news source I bother to listen to these days.They do some fine reporting that shows just how hypocritcal the western governments are.
TheocWulf
TheocWulf

Tendency : English Folk Distributism

Back to top Go down

New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality Empty Re: New York City: A Microcosm of Capitalist Inequality

Post by Metal Gear Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:42 am

NYC is a good example of such differences. It was in fact when I visited NYC around 2009 that I realized the real importance of economics. I had recently graduated and saw such contrast and realized that even though my family was well off, well off in rural areas doesn't mean jack in Manhattan.

Metal Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum