Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's Next Generation - A Tale of 2 Childhoods

2 posters

Go down

America's Next Generation - A Tale of 2 Childhoods Empty America's Next Generation - A Tale of 2 Childhoods

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 9:02 am

The comments section for this video is inundated with reactionary claptrap.
Admin
Admin

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

America's Next Generation - A Tale of 2 Childhoods Empty Re: America's Next Generation - A Tale of 2 Childhoods

Post by Red Aegis Thu May 10, 2012 9:32 am

Hey, I'm in those comments somewhere! But yes, this kind of information is bound to stir up the hornet's nest of reaction and it's battle with those that consider themselves progressive or leftist. The present crisis will unfortunately get worse when austerity measures are put further into place. Whether or not Obama is enacting and enforcing these policies in a malicious, politically strategic, or naively genuine manner he will cause more problems.

No person should have to choose between food and rent. The more people that have to make such decisions, the more will become radicalized. It's sad and un-necessary given society's abilities. That said, I don't know why someone that lacks means would have four children when contraception is available. It just seems like a foolish thing to do to me, not that I'm making a moral argument about it.
Red Aegis
Red Aegis

Tendency : RedSoc

Back to top Go down