Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals.

3 posters

:: General :: Lounge

Go down

Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals. Empty Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals.

Post by evilforalltime Mon May 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals. Cocaco11

In the wake of the Fukushima nuclear disaster that occurred 15 months ago, the American public would be very displeased to know of the imminent potential for American children to play and frolic on their glowing backyards.

It’s actually quite comedic how the general consensus has allowed distraction and propaganda to fog the path that will ultimately trace back to the root of the problem.

Once I turn into a radioactive mutant/zombie, maybe my dancing skills will start to improve by 30%. Finally, I can get that Thriller sequence down like a legendary pro.

http://evilforalltime.blogspot.com/2012/05/contaminated-soil-may-prove.html

-Ken Neal, evilforalltime.com
evilforalltime
evilforalltime

Tendency : Multimedia Journalist/Sci Fi Novelist

http://evilforalltime.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals. Empty Re: Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals.

Post by Pantheon Rising Mon May 28, 2012 9:20 pm

I don't doubt that small amounts of radiation have probably reached the west coast of the USA, but I really have to laugh at some of the American public worrying about their food being contaminated. The way the capitalist agriculture system in this country runs radiation is probably the last thing I am worrying about being in my food. Rolling Eyes
Pantheon Rising
Pantheon Rising

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach

Back to top Go down

Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals. Empty Re: Contaminated Soil May Prove Counterproductive, Study Reveals.

Post by evilforalltime Mon May 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Nah, nothing to worry about the slow pancreatic cancer building from our love for preservatives and various food sludge.
Be sure to worry about developing drone attack evacuation procedures, a duck & cover redux.

Pantheon Rising wrote:I don't doubt that small amounts of radiation have probably reached the west coast of the USA, but I really have to laugh at some of the American public worrying about their food being contaminated. The way the capitalist agriculture system in this country runs radiation is probably the last thing I am worrying about being in my food. Rolling Eyes
evilforalltime
evilforalltime

Back to top Go down

Post by Balkan Beast Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Pantheon Rising wrote:I don't doubt that small amounts of radiation have probably reached the west coast of the USA, but I really have to laugh at some of the American public worrying about their food being contaminated. The way the capitalist agriculture system in this country runs radiation is probably the last thing I am worrying about being in my food. Rolling Eyes

I agree, but this is the case in most countries now.
One poison that I am sure a lot of us consume is Fructose Corn Syrup.
Are the left as concerned about these issues as the right is? I remember seeing nutrition topics on reactionary forums, one of the few points they are correct on.
Balkan Beast
Balkan Beast

Tendency : Non-Aligned

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantheon Rising Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

Balkan Beast wrote:One poison that I am sure a lot of us consume is Fructose Corn Syrup.

I try to avoid that shit like the plague.

Are the left as concerned about these issues as the right is? I remember seeing nutrition topics on reactionary forums, one of the few points they are correct on.

Any leftist worth his weight is concerned about human health and the right to have a meal without shit in it for no other reason than cheap production costs. The liberal right ignores the problem completely by saying that if it was unhealthy people should stop buying it and the magic of the market will make it unprofitable while as many of the fascistic reactionary types do support taking measures against production of unhealthy food. Hardly makes them worthy of admiration though considering their stances on other issues.
Pantheon Rising
Pantheon Rising

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach

Back to top Go down

Post by evilforalltime Thu May 31, 2012 10:04 am

Oppressive regimes will always find a way to fog the truth and criminal intent.
Japanese officials, shown in the link below, displayed much cowardice with acknowledging dire issues of the public.
Many of them with their heads hanging low with their self-interests glaringly obvious.

-Ken Neal, www.evilforalltime.com
evilforalltime
evilforalltime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down