Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A polite suggestion

Go down

A polite suggestion Empty A polite suggestion

Post by Pantheon Rising Sat May 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I have been thinking lately, and it may be a very trivial issue to most, and you may not want to hear it from myself, but if I may suggest that part of the button at the bottom that reads "Racism" "Sexism" and "卐" all crossed out be taken away. Not the first two parts, but I would suggest you remove the last part with the swastika crossed out. Here is why:

-The Swastika (also known by other names such as a sunwheel or fylfot) holds a positive meaning
-It has had use thousands and thousands of years prior to its use in the third reich
-It still holds spiritual and cultural significance to millions around the world including myself
-I don't believe a brief period in time should define what a symbol that has been around for thousands of years means

What you could replace that part with:

Perhaps the word "Naziism" with a red line through it. Perhaps a Hitler smiley face with a red line through it. Perhaps a picture of Hitler shooting himself saying "follow your leader". Anything would be better.

Just my polite suggestion, thanks.

Pantheon Rising
Pantheon Rising
Pantheon Rising

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach

Back to top Go down