Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

 :: General :: Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by KimmiRaikonnen on Sat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Don't believe in culture since they are all based in a fake god wich his the opium of the people .
Don't Believe in any kind of races and ethnic groups because we are all the same except that some have darker skin colour.
Don't Believe in concept of nation because they was created to stop people from beeing free .
Don't Believe in this democracy and politicians .

I only believe in Marxist Leninism Maoísm and that we are all humans .

_________________
avatar
KimmiRaikonnen
________________
________________

Tendency : Marxist-Leninist - Maoíst
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Red Aegis on Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Could you explain why you believe these things? You did not explain yourself very well.

_________________
Red Star Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Social Justice Red Star
avatar
Red Aegis
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : RedSoc
Posts : 738
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by KimmiRaikonnen on Sat May 05, 2012 7:57 pm

I don't believe in god because the guys who creat this term wanted to blind the people and have something to worship .
Look at the Roman Church they got millions because people give them money and we don't have any proof that god existed .

I also reject nations since they got created to show their power in relation to others and stop the people from living in what they want .
That's why you have control borders to stop people from coming to your nation .

Democracy and Politicians it's because borgeois democracy doesn't represent true democracy and politicians because they are all a bunch of liars who want power and money .

_________________
avatar
KimmiRaikonnen
________________
________________

Tendency : Marxist-Leninist - Maoíst
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by GF on Sat May 05, 2012 8:02 pm

KimmiRaikonnen wrote:Don't believe in culture since they are all based in a fake god wich his the opium of the people .

So the traditions of French society are exactly the same as the traditions of Chinese society?

Don't Believe in any kind of races and ethnic groups because we are all the same except that some have darker skin colour.

This is debatable, but I don't have any statistics, and I'm no expert on the topic.

Don't Believe in concept of nation because they was created to stop people from beeing free .

How exactly does that make the concept of a nation illegitimate?

Don't Believe in this democracy and politicians .

Fair enough

I only believe in Marxist Leninism Maoísm and that we are all humans .

Sure


Last edited by Godfaesten on Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________




"There are two novels that can transform a bookish 14-year-kld’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish daydream that can lead to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood in which large chunks of the day are spent inventing ways to make real life more like a fantasy novel. The other is a book about orcs."

"My special juice is gonna help me win." - Honey Boo Boo Child

Commissar of Latrines
avatar
GF
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Socialist
Posts : 375
Reputation : 191
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 20
Location : FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Red Aegis on Sat May 05, 2012 8:03 pm

KimmiRaikonnen wrote:I don't believe in god because the guys who creat this term wanted to blind the people and have something to worship .
Look at the Roman Church they got millions because people give them money and we don't have any proof that god existed.

I'm an atheist too.

I also reject nations since they got created to show their power in realtion to others and stop the people from living in what they want .
That's why you have control borders to stop people from coming to your nation.


This sentence isn't making too much sense. I think that you're equating nations with the state though, which is not what my definition is.

Democracy and Politicians it's because borgeois democracy doesn't represent true democracy and politicians because they are all a bunch of liars who want power and money.

I agree.

_________________
Red Star Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Social Justice Red Star
avatar
Red Aegis
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : RedSoc
Posts : 738
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by KimmiRaikonnen on Sat May 05, 2012 8:07 pm

This sentence isn't making too much sense. I think that you're equating nations with the state though, which is not what my definition is.

You only " have a nation " because you born in some country wich make being part of chinese nation or french but if you didn't have any nations you can judge the people because of their nations since they won't exist anymore .
IF stalin doesn't got killed in 1953 we and Mao was thinking to merge the two nation in one and i'm sure that if they do that today we would live in a socialist society without any nation .

_________________
avatar
KimmiRaikonnen
________________
________________

Tendency : Marxist-Leninist - Maoíst
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Pantheon Rising on Sat May 05, 2012 9:27 pm

I actually like Mao and the cultural revolution, as well as many Maoists themselves. Alls I have to say to this is... cool story bro.

_________________
"Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same." ~ Alain de Benoist

"The main enemy is, on the economic level, capitalism and the market society, on the philosophical level, individualism, on the political front, universalism, on the social front the bourgeoisie, and on the geopolitical front, America." ~ Alain de Benoist

Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star



avatar
Pantheon Rising
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach
Posts : 541
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Celtiberian on Sun May 06, 2012 12:50 pm

KimmiRaikonnen wrote:Don't believe in culture since they are all based in a fake god wich his the opium of the people

Religion is but one facet of culture. Language, customs, cuisine, etc. are all aspects of culture, and they exist irrespective of whether or not you "believe in" them. Religion may be problematic for a number of reasons, but that's a separate issue.

Don't Believe in any kind of races and ethnic groups because we are all the same except that some have darker skin colour.

Race simply describes the heritable features (e.g., skin color and hair texture) of different populations. Like culture, it matters not whether you, or anyone else, believes in it. Distinguishing groups of people based off of their appearance is something we all do, and it's completely benign.

Don't Believe in concept of nation because they was created to stop people from beeing free

"Free" in what sense? If the people democratically decide to maintain borders and immigration laws, it cannot be said to be oppressive.

Don't Believe in this democracy and politicians

No revolutionary socialist believes in bourgeois "democracy."

I only believe in Marxist Leninism Maoísm and that we are all humans

Okay..?

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by KimmiRaikonnen on Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Celtiberian wrote:Religion is but one facet of culture. Language, customs, cuisine, etc. are all aspects of culture, and they exist irrespective of whether or not you "believe in" them. Religion may be problematic for a number of reasons, but that's a separate issue.

Langue was all the same but when people start to adapt new forms of words and writting they start to be different .
Why roman church used to speak only in Latin ?
It's because the languange was the same and commmon to all peoples .
Costums are created by Religions or do you think that muslim country want a woman to be their slaves if that wasn't written in Coran ?
Cuisine is different in most of cultures do the lack of certain things in parts of the world .
Do you think that a European from XIV would eat Caril like the indians ?

Race simply describes the heritable features (e.g., skin color and hair texture) of different populations. Like culture, it matters not whether you, or anyone else, believes in it. Distinguishing groups of people based off of their appearance is something we all do, and it's completely benign.

Do you know that Skin color make us different because when the human race start the miggrations some of them who lived in Hot sun of africa produce more Melanina and then get their skin color more dark and with europeans it's the same .
No it's not since if you distinguish a black guy from a white one only by their color you are a racist since you are put a " tag " on the guy .

"Free" in what sense? If the people democratically decide to maintain borders and immigration laws, it cannot be said to be oppressive.

If you allow immigration laws you are acting oppresive to other people who want to be part of your land .

_________________
avatar
KimmiRaikonnen
________________
________________

Tendency : Marxist-Leninist - Maoíst
Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Celtiberian on Sun May 06, 2012 2:16 pm

KimmiRaikonnen wrote:Langue was all the same but when people start to adapt new forms of words and writting they start to be different

It's debatable as to whether or not there was ever a point wherein human beings all practiced the "same" language. Geographic isolation was a major factor contributing to the emergence of diverse languages, but even within a relatively close proximity, distinct languages can arise.

Why roman church used to speak only in Latin ?
It's because the languange was the same and commmon to all peoples

It was "common" only to those populations once under the ancient Roman sphere of influence. It subsequently spread to other parts of the world via imperialism.

Costums are created by Religions or do you think that muslim country want a woman to be their slaves if that wasn't written in Coran ?

Once again, religion hasn't affected every facet of culture. Certain interpretations of Islam are indeed responsible for the sexist cultural practices in the Muslim world, but many of their customs derive from per-Muslim practices as well. In fact, all of the Abrahamic religions adapted to regional cultural peculiarities, and several of the ostensibly Abrahamic religious rituals were themselves derived from earlier pagan ceremonial practices.

Cuisine is different in most of cultures do the lack of certain things in parts of the world .

Obviously. But even with the ascendancy of international trade, local recipes have been preserved and are still regarded as aspects of people's culture.

Do you know that Skin color make us different because when the human race start the miggrations some of them who lived in Hot sun of africa produce more Melanina and then get their skin color more dark and with europeans it's the same

Yes, I'm well aware of the adaptationist explanation. In my opinion, it unjustifiably marginalizes the role sexual selection could have had.

No it's not since if you distinguish a black guy from a white one only by their color you are a racist since you are put a " tag " on the guy

Racism defines the oppression of racial groups, typically on the basis of alleged physical or intellectual inferiority. Understanding that Chinese people are physically distinguishable from Australian aborigines, however, is simply a confirmation of one's visual perception functioning correctly.

If you allow immigration laws you are acting oppresive to other people who want to be part of your land

Using this logic, it would be "oppressive" to deny interested parties access to my home. Individuals concerned with the maintenance of their ethnocultural and/or ecological integrity would consider the unobstructed flow of people into different territories "oppressive." Extenuating circumstances obviously exist, which is why a system of international law is necessary.

How exactly would you ensure that your cosmopolitan policy be implemented if the people democratically decided against it?

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by DSN on Tue May 08, 2012 5:30 pm

KimmiRaikonnen, what you say makes so little sense I don't even know if I should reply... oh well, I haven't been on here in ages so I might as well get my hands dirty.

Why is it so wrong for people to want to maintain their culture? I'm not really part of the "crowd" on this site with my views on nationalism and multiculturalism, but it seriously bothers me when people like you try to come across with your "destroy all culture!!!" ideas. Maybe at one point we all used the same kind of spears and communicated with the same grunts and belches, but that doesn't mean we have to turn the world into a cultural smoothie and completely wipe out any sense of culture a nation has. As for race, I'm not against non-"native" peoples living in a particular country or people race mixing as long as they actually show interest in becoming a part of that culture, but I would not like to see any group of people who could be identified as a certain "race" to die out.

More to the point, I like being able to enjoy English culture, Indian culture, Greek culture, Scandinavian culture and so forth. That doesn't mean I want to completely wipe them out by forcing them into each other. Why is this so wrong? I like being able to see white people, black people, Asian people and whoever else, so why is it wrong to not want everyone to eventually blend into one race from mass race and culture mixing? I like the colours blue and red, but that doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't be able to enjoy them separately. Many people such as yourself who promote "multiculturalism" are basically expressing anti-culturalism. Do you want every species of animal to turn into one strange mixed species creature as well?

Nothing against Marxist-Leninists, but it most of the crazy leftists seem to be from that house...

_________________
"The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government."
- Thomas Paine
avatar
DSN
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Socialist
Posts : 344
Reputation : 276
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Believe in anything except Maoism and Human Race

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: General :: Theory

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum