Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls!

3 posters

:: General :: Lounge

Go down

Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls! Empty Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls!

Post by RevI Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 pm

In India, it's a well known fact that boys are more preferred over girls and first determination of sex of the embryo by ultra sonography and then abortion, though illegal, is routine in India. What is a dangerous point that even US, Canadian and other first world country citizens, those who were Indian born, prefer boys over girls. It's a stunning fact that most of the 2nd or 3rd child of such families are boys and by investigation, it has been found that they used the same technique as followed in their previous homeland. US first to know the sex and then abortion if it's a girl, which isn't illegal in those countries.
As I have read this fact in a newspaper editorial, which is in my mother language, at present I cannot give any kind of net source of this news. But, believe me, it's fact.
Indians often bring with them other feudal poisonous mentalities abroad. What given above is just an example.

RevI

Back to top Go down

Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls! Empty Re: Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls!

Post by Balkan Beast Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 am

Quite a few asian nations do this also, in the past there was a valid reason for this since men were needed for warfare and also to work in the farms. Basically the best benefit of a girl back then would be the dowery that the family would receive.
I wasn't aware that immigrants carried this practice after they left their home country though.
And now another problem exists, overpopulation specifically in India and China.
Balkan Beast
Balkan Beast

Tendency : Non-Aligned

Back to top Go down

Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls! Empty Re: Even foreign residing Indians prefer boys over girls!

Post by RevI Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:59 am

Balkan Beast wrote:Quite a few asian nations do this also, in the past there was a valid reason for this since men were needed for warfare and also to work in the farms. Basically the best benefit of a girl back then would be the dowery that the family would receive.
I wasn't aware that immigrants carried this practice after they left their home country though.
And now another problem exists, overpopulation specifically in India and China.

Actually, such mentality has its core in Asian feudal mindset. I don't that the problem in this regard is worse in China than India. In India, the male:female ratio is now nose dived to a dangerous level.

RevI

Back to top Go down

Post by SalfordAnarchist Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 pm

I don't know about India, but in some places, some people are so poor they kill a baby girl but keep a new born boy as the boy can yield a meagre income and the girl will be another mouth to feed for a lot longer. I think this may of been somewhere in Asia or Africa, don't fully remember the documentary.

SalfordAnarchist
SalfordAnarchist
SalfordAnarchist

Tendency : Annoying Turd Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down