Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iran shoots down American Spy Drone

:: General :: News

Go down

Iran shoots down American Spy Drone Empty Iran shoots down American Spy Drone

Post by Loki Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Recently, Iran has shot down an American-built RQ-170 Sentinel stealth aircraft that was flying over the Iran-Afghanistan border. The RQ-170 is a stealth unmanned aircraft designed and developed by Lockheed Martin Company and are most commonly deployed by the CIA. Iranian information sources say that the the stealth vehicle was shot down with little damage.

Iran’s Arabic language Al Alam television quoted the military source as saying, without giving details:

“The Iranian military’s response to the American spy drone’s violation of our airspace will not be limited to Iran’s borders any more… due to the clear border violation, the operational and electronic measures taken by the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Armed Forces against invading aircraft will not remain limited to the Iran’s borders.”

These stealth unmanned aircraft are also used to guide missile strikes in Afghanistan and in Pakistan’s northwestern tribal region. These strikes killed 700 people in Pakistan in 2009-2010. Most commonly wedding parties are targeted by an automated system, second to that are civilian villages claimed to be Taliban.

The timing of this event couldn't have been worse. In USA Republicans keep trying push the government into a war with Iran. Just recently Iranian protesters stormed the British embassy in return for foreign interference. Britain evacuated its diplomatic staff from Iran and expelled Iranian diplomats in London in retaliation, and several other EU members recalled their ambassadors from Tehran. And to top this situation off, Western powers have been imposing many sanctions on Iran because of a Nuclear Program that has yet to be shown as existing.

Interesting facts:
-It takes less than 3 years to refine uranium to the point where it can be used in a nuclear weapon. Which means if they had been building weapons when the claims started, they would already be finished by now.
-Iran hates Israel and it is ruled by crazy people. Don't you think that if they had nukes they wouldn't have attempted to nuke Israel already?
-USA already financed Iran AND Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war, today, Iraq is down and Iran is next in line.

I do NOT support the regime of Iran (to me, the Church is the Church and the State is the State, once both join, shit hits the fan BIG time), but I do NOT support Imperialism either. We all know what is going to happen when USA and Europe's bourgeoisie put their filthy hands on Iran, which will happen pretty soon because both parts are in a huge crisis, and they want more and more oil to control the market and try to get their asses off the shit they've put themselves in. As a response to this threat, Russia and China have deployed ships to the midle-east.
Loki
Loki

Tendency : Strasserist
Location : Black Front, but sometimes I help the NKVD and the Stasi. I'm just too awesome XD

https://www.youtube.com/RedArmySoldier1939

Back to top Go down