Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West

3 posters

:: General :: Lounge

Go down

Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West  Empty Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West

Post by Admin Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:03 pm

The best part is when that pompous jackass, Schiff, argues that free market capitalism abolished child labor and introduced the 40 hour work week.
Admin
Admin

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West  Empty Re: Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West

Post by Romanticist Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am

Admin wrote:

The best part is when that pompous jackass, Schiff, argues that free market capitalism abolished child labor and introduced the 40 hour work week.

What a misguided jackass. I'm not sure if he himself believes those lies, or is intentionally misleading his audience. I'm leaning towards the latter

Having said that, I don't think Cornell West is an ally of mine either Punch
Romanticist
Romanticist

Back to top Go down

Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West  Empty Re: Peter Schiff Antagonizes Occupy Wall Street Demonstrators & Debates Cornell West

Post by Rev Scare Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 am

Unbelievable ignorance. "No, it wasn't the workers who improved their own working conditions: that's liberal propaganda." Simply unbelievable.
Rev Scare
Rev Scare

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Lounge

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum