Communism is not the answer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Communism is not the answer

Post by kcusseimmoc on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 am

Owned Communism is not the answer, it's the cancer. For all of your talks of revolution I would wager that not one of you would survive a real (as in violent) revolution. Something I always wanted to ask a commie is " why do you think communism would work when it has so clearly failed else where?" What are you prepared to do to bring about "change", and why have you not done so yet? Needless to say when you clowns want to get rowdy I will bemore then wiling to play along.

Love a Capitlist

P.s Jesus Loves you Owned

kcusseimmoc
___________________________
___________________________

Posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Rev Scare on Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 am

I have decided to transfer this inane post here due to lack of other suitable threads. I doubt that you are a RevLeft troll.

kcusseimmoc wrote: Owned Communism is not the answer, it's the cancer. For all of your talks of revolution I would wager that not one of you would survive a real (as in violent) revolution. Something I always wanted to ask a commie is " why do you think communism would work when it has so clearly failed else where?" What are you prepared to do to bring about "change", and why have you not done so yet? Needless to say when you clowns want to get rowdy I will bemore then wiling to play along.

Love a Capitlist

This reveals a gross misunderstanding of communism, and you have failed entirely to provide a coherent argument in favor of capitalism, let alone have you justified the repugnant system. Genuine communism, as envisioned by most socialists, has never come close to fruition.

I notice that you have added quotations around the word "change," possibly implying that you believe Obama to be a certified socialist! You are clearly far beyond your depth.

I don't have the time to refute your silly post at the moment, and quite frankly, I do not know where to begin.

P.s Jesus Loves you Owned

Christ (no pun intended), a religious reactionary.


_________________
"Let us finally imagine, for a change, an association of free men, working with the means of production held in common." Hammer Sickle
Karl Marx



avatar
Rev Scare
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 821
Reputation : 911
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Utah

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:59 am

Comrades, who are we kidding? It's about time we finally cut the bullshit. We're dealing with someone who clearly knows far more about communism than any of us could ever hope to. You see, Kcusseimmoc is a graduate of Beck University.


His BU courses have proven that communism is a demonstrable failure. Those of us who have bothered to study the economics of socialism have been wasting our time. The truth has been out there all along and learned individuals like Kcusseimmoc have certainly been exposed to it. There is no point berating someone like him for being far more informed than we are.

Now it's time to finally give in to freedom and join the Ron Paul revolution! Do what you can to fight communism (aka the Obama-Soros conspiracy) today!


_________________
De Omnibus Dubitandum

"The slave frees himself when, of all the relations of private property, he abolishes only the relation of slavery and thereby becomes a proletarian; the proletarian can free himself only by abolishing private property in general."
-Friedrich Engels Hammer Sickle

avatar
Admin
_____________________________
_____________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 971
Reputation : 864
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : La Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Celtiberian on Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 pm

kcusseimmoc wrote:Communism is not the answer, it's the cancer.

Clever.. Did you come up with that one all on your own?

For all of your talks of revolution I would wager that not one of you would survive a real (as in violent) revolution.

Rank speculation. Furthermore, in instances of modern warfare, it's entirely random who ends up surviving or perishing in battle.

While revolutions are invariably violent, it's doubtful that a socialist revolution in the global north would take on the character of, say, an armed insurrection. It's far more likely that general strikes, industrial sabotage, and workplace occupations (i.e., the syndicalist method) will be the means by which socialism is achieved.

Something I always wanted to ask a commie is " why do you think communism would work when it has so clearly failed else where?"

As others have already pointed out, communism—an economic system whereby individuals produce according to their abilities and consume according to their needs—has never existed. Neither Marx nor the 20th century revolutionaries held any illusions about communism being easily achievable. The standard communist hypothesis holds that capitalism will be transcended by a rather lengthy period of socialism, from which communism will eventually arise.

What you carelessly refer to as "communism" is actually what's known as state socialism—an economic system characterized by state ownership and management of the means of production and distribution. And, contrary to what you claim, state socialism didn't fail. In China and the USSR, for example, it was elements of the nomenklatura which essentially abolished the system; and they most certainly were not responding to public demand. More importantly, if you peruse the opinion poll data collected in former eastern bloc nations over the last decade or so, you'll find that large segments of those populations favor their former socialist regimes considerably more than the capitalist system they currently suffer under.

With that said, you'd be hard pressed to find a single socialist or communist advocating on behalf of state socialism today. Notwithstanding the harsh international climate the state socialist nations were forced to develop under, the formula which Marxist-Leninist regimes followed was far too repressive and alienating to represent a true manifestation of socialism. The very essence of socialist theory, worker control of the means of production and distribution, for instance, was abandoned in favor of a hierarchical technocracy.

Dictatorship, central planning, mistakes related to the National Question, and constant interference from bourgeois countries, are what caused the various problems state socialist nations endured.

What are you prepared to do to bring about "change"

Our lives are dedicated to the emancipation of the proletariat from the shackles of wage slavery. We will continue to educate the people and engage in various forms of activism until material conditions develop to the point wherein revolution is within the people's grasp. From there, systemic change will inevitably follow.

and why have you not done so yet?


Many of us are doing so. Stop presuming so much.

Needless to say when you clowns want to get rowdy I will bemore then wiling to play along.

Very well. "You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs," right?

P.s Jesus Loves you Owned

I don't know about the rest of you, but this reactionary's stellar arguments have really caused me to reconsider my ideological commitments.. Laughing


Last edited by Celtiberian on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by TheRedSquirrel on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 pm

kcusseimmoc wrote: Owned Communism is not the answer, it's the cancer. For all of your talks of revolution I would wager that not one of you would survive a real (as in violent) revolution. Something I always wanted to ask a commie is " why do you think communism would work when it has so clearly failed else where?" What are you prepared to do to bring about "change", and why have you not done so yet? Needless to say when you clowns want to get rowdy I will bemore then wiling to play along.

Love a Capitlist

P.s Jesus Loves you Owned

Granted, Communism in any Orphodox sense is a silly idea believable by only a certain number of middle class and ungrateful young Men whose Dads should of hit harder when they were growing up, plus a few socially detached intellectuals and a number of angry folks and sentimentalists. I spent my Teen years as a Red but I got to about 17 and then I grew out of it, and i've been looking for a better idea ever since.

Capitalism seems to be going down the shitpan at the mo, tho. So what's the next bright idea?

_________________
Men are qualified for civil liberty in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their own appetites ~ Edmund Burke

A real gentleman, even if he loses everything he owns, must show no emotion. Money must be so far beneath a gentleman that it is hardly worth troubling about ~ Fyodor Dostoevsky

TheRedSquirrel
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Nationalist
Posts : 25
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-02
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Pantheon Rising on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:29 pm

TheRedSquirrel wrote:Granted, Communism in any Orphodox sense is a silly idea believable by only a certain number of middle class and ungrateful young Men whose Dads should of hit harder when they were growing up, plus a few socially detached intellectuals and a number of angry folks and sentimentalists. I spent my Teen years as a Red but I got to about 17 and then I grew out of it, and i've been looking for a better idea ever since.

Capitalism seems to be going down the shitpan at the mo, tho. So what's the next bright idea?

You should take a look at the ideas of Strasser. Very Happy

_________________
"Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same." ~ Alain de Benoist

"The main enemy is, on the economic level, capitalism and the market society, on the philosophical level, individualism, on the political front, universalism, on the social front the bourgeoisie, and on the geopolitical front, America." ~ Alain de Benoist

Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star



avatar
Pantheon Rising
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach
Posts : 541
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Leon Mcnichol on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 pm

TheRedSquirrel wrote:Granted, Communism in any Orphodox sense is a silly idea believable by only a certain number of middle class and ungrateful young Men whose Dads should of hit harder when they were growing up, plus a few socially detached intellectuals and a number of angry folks and sentimentalists. I spent my Teen years as a Red but I got to about 17 and then I grew out of it, and i've been looking for a better idea ever since.

Capitalism seems to be going down the shitpan at the mo, tho. So what's the next bright idea?

You "grew" out of it meaning you had to appease your new capitalist college/club buddies, or you entered your family business? Hey, i can make wild assumptions too.
avatar
Leon Mcnichol
________________________
________________________

Posts : 352
Reputation : 287
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Balkan Beast on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Leon Mcnichol wrote:You "grew" out of it meaning you had to appease your new capitalist college/club buddies, or you entered your family business? Hey, i can make wild assumptions too.

I would assume that he means his views changed overtime because eventually he began to realize that Communism wasn't an ideology which suited him.
I find it silly to even attempt to call someone out on that when find it to be nigh-impossible that people keep the same exact views through their life. I believe the reason for this very site was for people of different forms of left wing nationalism to communicate and learn from others whom share those ideals.
avatar
Balkan Beast
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Non-Aligned
Posts : 108
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2011-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Leon Mcnichol on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Balkan Beast wrote:I would assume that he means his views changed overtime because eventually he began to realize that Communism wasn't an ideology which suited him.
I find it silly to even attempt to call someone out on that when find it to be nigh-impossible that people keep the same exact views through their life. I believe the reason for this very site was for people of different forms of left wing nationalism to communicate and learn from others whom share those ideals.

I know what he meant, and i don't condemn no one for changing his mind. My point was ironic, because of the patronizing tone, and the ridiculous generalizations about socialists in his post.
avatar
Leon Mcnichol
________________________
________________________

Posts : 352
Reputation : 287
Join date : 2011-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Rev Scare on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:51 pm

Pantheon Rising wrote:You should take a look at the ideas of Strasser. Very Happy

You should consider returning to Stormfront. Very Happy

_________________
"Let us finally imagine, for a change, an association of free men, working with the means of production held in common." Hammer Sickle
Karl Marx



avatar
Rev Scare
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 821
Reputation : 911
Join date : 2011-04-02
Age : 28
Location : Utah

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Celtiberian on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:23 am

TheRedSquirrel wrote:Granted, Communism in any Orphodox sense is a silly idea believable by only a certain number of middle class and ungrateful young Men whose Dads should of hit harder when they were growing up, plus a few socially detached intellectuals and a number of angry folks and sentimentalists.

Rolling Eyes Right, because it's inconceivable that eminent scientists (Kropotkin, Einstein, Haldane, Chomsky, Pannekoek, Bernal, and Muller among them), numerous philosophers and economists, and millions of proletarians around the world could have ever found communism feasible and desirable.. Communism is a system which only imbeciles and utopian dreamers could possibly find appealing, correct?

I spent my Teen years as a Red but I got to about 17 and then I grew out of it, and i've been looking for a better idea ever since.

Judging from what you've written on the forum thus far, I find this dubious. Perhaps you once considered yourself a "Red," but you clearly didn't understand the Marxian critique of capital or the socialist alternative.

Capitalism seems to be going down the shitpan at the mo, tho. So what's the next bright idea?

There are a finite number of possibilities for structuring an economy, and there likely aren't going to be many new ideas ahead, let alone ones worth struggling for. Fortunately, plenty of excellent economic models have been proposed and experimented with. The most productive thing theoreticians can do at this point, in my opinion, is study what has already been written on the subject and modify the models where they find it necessary to. The working class will ultimately be the ones who decide which mode of production transcends capitalism.

_________________
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Communism is not the answer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum