Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Replace nationalism with anti-globalisation in forum description?

:: Main :: Suggestions

Go down

Replace nationalism with anti-globalisation in forum description? Empty Replace nationalism with anti-globalisation in forum description?

Post by Confusion Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:00 pm

"left-wing nationalists" - but no racism, nazism or sexism allowed. I understand the difference, but many forum-nerds do not.

So:

"anti-globalisation" - this means economic nationalism, doesn't it? Fair-trade and the right to set up tariff-barriers for those nations who feel that some aspect of their trade-relations are unfair? You can easily add anti-immigration to it, as this is another aspect of what you mean with left-wing nationalism.

Pro-arguments I can think of:
Isakenaz will no longer be unhappy with engaging in discussions with people he do not have any common grounds with (his own words) and perhaps others feel that way to.

Anti-arguments I can think of:
Is "anti-globalisation" a outdated word? Naomi Klein is getting old (and have always been kind of washed-out, perhaps) and ATTAC is either very small, or completely gone.

Its a interesting project, so I want you to succeed Very Happy

Confusion
Confusion

Tendency : Vague, anti-liberal leftism

Back to top Go down