Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Systems Suck

3 posters

Go down

All Systems Suck Empty All Systems Suck

Post by Rebel Redneck 59 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Okay so last night a great fucking revelation came to me... and it was that all systems suck. Think about it back in the Ancient age tons of people were literally slaves and some ruler could cut your head off at any second. Human rights was about as real as Star Wars. In the Middle Ages, okay not as many slaves ( least in Europe), but most people were still fucking serfs. Modern Age, yeah along came democracy, free speech, yadda yadda, but you still had to go to work for the fat cats. You still had to deal with wars and disease and so on. Now, in the oh so great I cant believe it 21st century, you can get arrested for walking down the street with a beer in your hand. My point is all systems ( that is the combination of government types, economic systems, etc) fail in some way. Every single one of them has had some form of injustice in them. I dont care if your a democract, monarchist, communist, whatever your system has kicked people around one way or the other. Yeah yeah some are better than others but honestly why support any system if all so far have had flaws in them? Why? And that brings up another question: If history shows that all systems had bad parts to them then why bother trying to create a better system? I mean I dont see the fucking point of sitting around and trying to make the economy work better or anything like that. Humans will always have the dirty scum gene in them so all this ideology nonsense is useless. Anyways I know its not easy to avoid having an opinion about politics or especially having an outlook on life but being as apathetic as possible seems the best choice. I mean you can dick around on a forum two hours a day discussing economics but thats not gonna solve anything. Most of us are just poor bastards who get pulled around on strings by the powerful.

So yeah all I can say is fuck every single system because they all suck.
Rebel Redneck 59
Rebel Redneck 59

Tendency : Venerable Rogue

Back to top Go down

All Systems Suck Empty Ideology

Post by Rebel Redneck 59 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh and this brings me to something else: Which is why be in favor of any ideology? I mean why cant one find many different worldviews, outlooks, etc to be fascisnating and worthy of attention? Why cant you pull in many different directions? For example I know that Satanism and Neo Nazism ( you know the lets wear a swastika and all for the white race stuff) are two different things that oftentimes clash but I sympathize with both. They are both extreme worldviews and Ive always been into extreme stuff ( not to mention the symbols that stand for these worldviews look fucking amazing to my eyes) so why add bits of that to your outlook on things? I mean I think a complete bricolage is the best way to go with when it comes to ideologies. Misanthropy, Nihilism, Satanism, Nationalism, Racism, Anarchism, etc they are all good extreme ideologies you can combine to form your own outlook on things. Because if you choose one ideology then things get stale. Well of course for a lot of people they dont but for me they do. So yeah I could have made another thread but my point is I dont support any ideology because I think many different ones are cool.
Rebel Redneck 59
Rebel Redneck 59

Tendency : Venerable Rogue

Back to top Go down

All Systems Suck Empty Re: All Systems Suck

Post by Rev Scare Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:05 pm

You suck.
Rev Scare
Rev Scare

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtiberian Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:17 pm

Not that this incoherent drivel warrants a serious response, but..

"All who are not lunatics are agreed about certain things. That it is better to be alive than dead, better to be adequately fed than starved, better to be free than a slave. Many people desire those things only for themselves and their friends; they are quite content that their enemies should suffer. These people can be refuted by science: humankind has become so much one family that we cannot insure our own prosperity except by insuring that of everyone else. If you wish to be happy yourself, you must resign yourself to seeing others also happy."
—Bertrand Russell

Thread closed (again).
Celtiberian
Celtiberian

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down