Introductions

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Celtiberian on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:01 pm

The Nationalist-Socialist wrote:Greetings comrades, i came here mainly because of the high level of the discussions. This seems to be the best place for revolutionary debates and for me, the most striking aspect, is the variety and flexibility of socialist tendencies the community accept. My personal political tendency is basically a Socialist Nationalism. I developed a political view derived from the National-Bolshevism which aims to be the ultimate enemy of the liberal order and the capitalist system. This ideology is very similar to Fascism in relation to methods and aplication (Totalitarian State; Corporativist-like social organization; State-oriented economy with tolerance to private property and free enterprise etc). I am also a nationalist and revolutionary/traditionalist oposed to pure materialist/marxist view of the history and man relationship. In short, i'm here to discuss and debate to improve and develop my and other similar political views.

(Sorry for the bad Inglish, i know how this is irritating, i'm not used to write as much as speech but i'll try my best)

Welcome to the Socialist Phalanx.

Your English is comprehensible, no need to worry. As far as your political philosophy is concerned, however, I wouldn't say that supporting private property, free enterprise, and corporativism is particularly threatening to the "liberal order and the capitalist system"; it certainly shouldn't be described as "socialist." I also believe that your characterization of Marxism as representing a vulgar form of economic reductionism is grossly inaccurate, but we can debate these issues elsewhere.

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by DSN on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 pm

The Nationalist-Socialist wrote:Greetings comrades, i came here mainly because of the high level of the discussions. This seems to be the best place for revolutionary debates and for me, the most striking aspect, is the variety and flexibility of socialist tendencies the community accept. My personal political tendency is basically a Socialist Nationalism. I developed a political view derived from the National-Bolshevism which aims to be the ultimate enemy of the liberal order and the capitalist system. This ideology is very similar to Fascism in relation to methods and aplication (Totalitarian State; Corporativist-like social organization; State-oriented economy with tolerance to private property and free enterprise etc). I am also a nationalist and revolutionary/traditionalist oposed to pure materialist/marxist view of the history and man relationship. In short, i'm here to discuss and debate to improve and develop my and other similar political views.

(Sorry for the bad Inglish, i know how this is irritating, i'm not used to write as much as speech but i'll try my best)

Welcome.

Red Aegis wrote:You're English was perfect, so don't worry about it.

Your English certainly wasn't. jocolor

_________________
"The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government."
- Thomas Paine
avatar
DSN
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Socialist
Posts : 344
Reputation : 276
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Pantheon Rising on Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:49 am

The Nationalist-Socialist wrote:Greetings comrades, i came here mainly because of the high level of the discussions. This seems to be the best place for revolutionary debates and for me, the most striking aspect, is the variety and flexibility of socialist tendencies the community accept. My personal political tendency is basically a Socialist Nationalism. I developed a political view derived from the National-Bolshevism which aims to be the ultimate enemy of the liberal order and the capitalist system. This ideology is very similar to Fascism in relation to methods and aplication (Totalitarian State; Corporativist-like social organization; State-oriented economy with tolerance to private property and free enterprise etc). I am also a nationalist and revolutionary/traditionalist oposed to pure materialist/marxist view of the history and man relationship. In short, i'm here to discuss and debate to improve and develop my and other similar political views.

(Sorry for the bad Inglish, i know how this is irritating, i'm not used to write as much as speech but i'll try my best)

Welcome comrade, I also consider myself somewhat of a National Bolshevik and somewhat of a Marxist, though I am an idealist and somewhat of a follower of tradition as well. I do not support a big fascistic State though. I prefer small, local government that is democratic and less bureaucratic.

_________________
"Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same." ~ Alain de Benoist

"The main enemy is, on the economic level, capitalism and the market society, on the philosophical level, individualism, on the political front, universalism, on the social front the bourgeoisie, and on the geopolitical front, America." ~ Alain de Benoist

Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star



avatar
Pantheon Rising
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach
Posts : 541
Reputation : 223
Join date : 2011-07-10
Location : PA

Back to top Go down

Introductions

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 am

All (reactionary) OV introductions will henceforth be integrated into this thread.

_________________
De Omnibus Dubitandum

"The slave frees himself when, of all the relations of private property, he abolishes only the relation of slavery and thereby becomes a proletarian; the proletarian can free himself only by abolishing private property in general."
-Friedrich Engels Hammer Sickle

ECRSF Officer
avatar
Admin
_____________________________
_____________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 971
Reputation : 864
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : La Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Greetings!

Post by Selay47 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello,

I actually found this site through Iron March. But, it seems as though it should have been the other way around. My political ideology is probably closer to this forum's general consensus. I'm a national Socialist, most of my ideas some from the likes of Werner Sombart and Otto Strasser, along with the Old Labour party. I have at various times considered my self a racialist but never a racial supremacist but even the former is fading as I start to see culture playing a much bigger role in shaping an individual than genetics.

I'm a totalitarian, state vegetarian, secularist (although, I do have a personal religious faith), civic nationalist, state socialist and an anti-homophobe (is that a word? regardless, you get the meaning).

I look forward to becoming an active member of the forum, even if it is deemed necessary that I should be restricted to the opposing views section and I'm perfectly happy answering any and all questions.

Cheers.

Selay47
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Strasserist
Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 21
Location : Lincoln, Enlgand

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Red Aegis on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Hello. I hope that we can have some productive conversations in regards to theory.

_________________
Red Star Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Social Justice Red Star
avatar
Red Aegis
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : RedSoc
Posts : 738
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by capitalism_collapse on Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Welcome to the forum, Selay47. What is "state vegetarianism" out of curiosity? I've not heard that term before. You were correct by the way in use of the term "anti-homophobe" (just like the old Brutal Truth song but I digress haha).

_________________
Hammer Sickle More borders. Hammer Sickle
avatar
capitalism_collapse
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Red
Posts : 151
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-08-10
Location : Pangea

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Selay47 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:30 am

Red Aegis wrote:Hello. I hope that we can have some productive conversations in regards to theory.

I'm sure we will. Thanks.

capitalism_collapse wrote:Welcome to the forum, Selay47. What is "state vegetarianism" out of curiosity? I've not heard that term before. You were correct by the way in use of the term "anti-homophobe" (just like the old Brutal Truth song but I digress haha).

Cheers, and state vegetarianism is more or less the idea that the law's default stance should be a criminalisation of the meat industry.

Selay47
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Strasserist
Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 21
Location : Lincoln, Enlgand

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Celtiberian on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:21 am

Welcome to the Socialist Phalanx, Selay47.

I wouldn't say that your stated views are closer to ours than they are of those observed on Iron March, but your intellectual capacity and maturity level certainly are. Our administrator will determine whether you should be placed under restriction or not—but, should he decide to, I'm sure it won't be more than a Level-I Restriction.

I am familiar with Strasser and Sombart's work, and, for a time, even espoused views very similar to your own. Perhaps we can discuss political philosophy sometime.

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Selay47 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Celtiberian wrote:Welcome to the Socialist Phalanx, Selay47.

I wouldn't say that your stated views are closer to ours than they are of those observed on Iron March, but your intellectual capacity and maturity level certainly are. Our administrator will determine whether you should be placed under restriction or not—but, should he decide to, I'm sure it won't be more than a Level-I Restriction.

I am familiar with Strasser and Sombart's work, and, for a time, even espoused views very similar to your own. Perhaps we can discuss political philosophy sometime.

Thanks, and I'd certainly be up some discussion.

Selay47
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Strasserist
Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-10-15
Age : 21
Location : Lincoln, Enlgand

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Welcome to the Socialist Phalanx, Selay47.

Given your political disposition, I have placed you on a Level-I Restriction. Feel free to continue posting on the forum. Should your views come to evolve in a way that is more in line with the general disposition of the rest of the forum, your restriction will be removed.

_________________
De Omnibus Dubitandum

"The slave frees himself when, of all the relations of private property, he abolishes only the relation of slavery and thereby becomes a proletarian; the proletarian can free himself only by abolishing private property in general."
-Friedrich Engels Hammer Sickle

ECRSF Officer
avatar
Admin
_____________________________
_____________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 971
Reputation : 864
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : La Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by capitalism_collapse on Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Selay47 wrote:Cheers, and state vegetarianism is more or less the idea that the law's default stance should be a criminalisation of the meat industry.

I think I understand. You believe that the death camps (ie factory farms and all they entail: dairy cow rape racks, infanticide (veal calves (from dairy industry) and male chicks (from egg-laying industry), abhorrent torture, and wholesale murder of sentient beings by the billions annually) should be criminalized is that right? Thanks.

_________________
Hammer Sickle More borders. Hammer Sickle
avatar
capitalism_collapse
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Red
Posts : 151
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2012-08-10
Location : Pangea

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Saoul on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello, I am a Revisionist Zionist from Israel and the United Kingdom. I support Meir Kahane's ideology against the Arab barbarians. Red Army III
avatar
Saoul
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Revisionist Zionism; Right-wing Socialism
Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : Israel and the United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Red Aegis on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Saoul wrote:Hello, I am a Revisionist Zionist from Israel and the United Kingdom. I support Meir Kahane's ideology against the Arab barbarians. Red Army III

Are you joking?

_________________
Red Star Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, and Social Justice Red Star
avatar
Red Aegis
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : RedSoc
Posts : 738
Reputation : 522
Join date : 2011-10-27
Location : U.S.

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Saoul on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Red Aegis wrote:Are you joking?

I wish I could be joking. But, the anti-Semitic attitudes of the Palestinians are quite worrisome. I consider myself peaceful to anyone who leaves us alone, but the Arabs continue to fling rockets into our Holy Land.
avatar
Saoul
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Revisionist Zionism; Right-wing Socialism
Posts : 11
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-02-16
Location : Israel and the United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Celtiberian on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Saoul wrote:Hello, I am a Revisionist Zionist from Israel and the United Kingdom. I support Meir Kahane's ideology against the Arab barbarians. Red Army III

Provided you're not just a fascist troll, and are capable of maintaining a degree of civility, you're welcome to continue presenting your case for Meir Kahane's inane doctrine in the Opposing Views section. Be sure to adhere to the forum guidelines, though.

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Celtiberian on Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:50 pm

Duckface wrote:Hi there. I'm a 17 year old American student and I'm relatively new to politics. I identify as a National Socialist for many reasons but mainly because I feel like it is the most natural form of government and I have always had very great respect for Nature. We're probably going to disagree on most social issues since I'm very socially conservative, but we'll probably find some common ground on some points. Although I believe that social classes arise naturally, I am opposed to the aristocratic capitalist system the Western world has embraced and support a meritocratic form of capitalism where the privilege of wealth is earned through hard work rather than birth. I think that in order for upward mobility based on merit to be possible there needs to be a decent standard of living for the lower classes, and that since the upper classes can't be trusted to provide this, the state must ensure that healthy class relations are maintained. That's pretty much all I can think of for now, so yeah. And before anyone asks my username is a reference to my avatar on another site (it's an actual duck's face).

You seem like a reasonable fellow, Duckface. If you're capable of maintaining this level of civility and open-mindedness, you will receive no worse than a Level-I Restriction.

As strange as it is to admit this in retrospect, I actually have a history in the political philosophy you espouse. Consequently, I possess a thorough understanding of the theories and texts which probably led you to National Socialism. I would very much like to discuss some of the themes you mentioned in this introduction (class, meritocracy, etc.) whenever you should have an opportunity to do so, because I think the dialog will prove fruitful. In the meantime, I encourage you to read through some of threads wherein we debated those and similar topics—you may find them thought provoking.

With that said, welcome to the forum.

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Hello.

Post by Man Of Steel on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Hello. My name is Man Of Steel and i am a classical Fascist.

I am here as sort of an emissary from NationShield.org, i will not spam or stir up fights i am just here to discuss and enjoy pleasant company.

Man Of Steel
___________________
___________________

Tendency : Classical Fascism(Not NAZISM)
Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-03-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by DSN on Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I've not heard of National Shield before, but I'll check it out.

_________________
"The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government."
- Thomas Paine
avatar
DSN
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Socialist
Posts : 344
Reputation : 276
Join date : 2012-03-28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Uberak on Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:51 pm

Welcome to the forum, even though I disagree with and am against your ideas.

Fascists are restricted here though.
avatar
Uberak
_________________________
_________________________

Tendency : Cantonalist
Posts : 129
Reputation : 65
Join date : 2013-02-24
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Celtiberian on Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Welcome to the Socialist Phalanx, Man Of Steel.

As Uberak mentioned, fascists are restricted; but if you follow forum policy the restriction won't be too prohibitive.

_________________
RSF Executive Committee (Chairman)
"The dogma of human equality is no part of Communism . . . the formula of Communism: 'from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs', would be nonsense, if abilities were equal."
—J. B. S. Haldane Hammer Sickle

"Nationality. . . is a historic, local fact which, like all real and harmless facts, has the right to claim general acceptance. . . Every people, like every person, is involuntarily that which it is and therefore has a right to be itself. . . Nationality is not a principle; it is a legitimate fact, just as individuality is. Every nationality, great or small, has the incontestable right to be itself, to live according to its own nature. This right is simply the corollary of the general principle of freedom."
—Mikhail Bakunin Red Star
avatar
Celtiberian
________________________
________________________

Tendency : Revolutionary Syndicalist
Posts : 1523
Reputation : 1615
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 30
Location : Florida

http://www.wix.com/executivecommittee/home

Back to top Go down

Re: Introductions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum