Josef Stalin's Forgotten Zion

:: General :: History

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josef Stalin's Forgotten Zion

Post by Pantheon Rising on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:07 pm

Been busy lately, though I thought I'd stop by and share this interesting link.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/Home/News/biro/

A little bit about the Jewish Autonomous Oblast known as Birobidzhan filled with pictures and other media. Explains the goal and objectives of it as well as how and why it failed. I generally agree with the idea, though, I think it failed due to the Soviet Government's lack of interest in national autonomy. The resources invested in the project were very minimal.

"Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same." ~ Alain de Benoist

"The main enemy is, on the economic level, capitalism and the market society, on the philosophical level, individualism, on the political front, universalism, on the social front the bourgeoisie, and on the geopolitical front, America." ~ Alain de Benoist

Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star Hammer Sickle Red Star

Pantheon Rising

Tendency : Marx minus Feurbach

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top